Japanese Cherry Blossom Massage Oil
Japanese Cherry Blossom Massage Oil
Green Ferns Japanese Cherry Blossom Massage Oil has proven to bring superb effects to your body, according to
- It improves blood circulation, so it helps nourish and cleanse the body effectively.
- It relieves the pain and swelling in your body by removing the toxins
- It softens the skin and prevents dryness, especially in the winter season.
- It also helps you feel light and strong by calming your mind and bringing joy through massaging activity.
So, why Japanese Cherry Blossom Massage Oil?
Cherry Blossom is not only so beautiful, especially during the blossoming season, but it also has a beautiful and pleasant scent.
The Green Ferns® Japanese Cherry Blossom Massage Oil gives you the brilliantly oh-so-sweet scent of cherry blossom.
Firm, smoothen, and tone your skin with special ingredients
We use organic skin-friendly oils such as olive oil, grape seed oil as base oil.
Then, we blend the base oil with other oils to add other amazing benefits such as fighting against acne, moisturizing, softening skin, easily absorbing nutrients and minerals. In winter, combine our oil into our best organic lotion to increase the skin warmth and moisture.
The benefits of using Japanese Cherry Blossom Massage Oil:
Eliminate toxins and deliver overall wellbeing to your skin
Grapeseed oil includes a lot of anti-aging antioxidants
Sesame oil is the skin-friendly base oil that helps with blood pressure and fights against premature aging
Sunflower seed oil helps stimulates skin regeneration
Olive oil absolutely provides the skin with vitamin E and vitamin C that helps preserve your skin.
Almond oil helps remove dead skin cells.
Jojoba oil is helpful in fighting against natural acne prone.
Product of USA!
Our product is claimed FDA approval and produced in the alcohol-free, parabens-free & sulfate-free facility.
How to do the body massage with Japanese Cherry Blossom Massage Oil
The modern lifestyle makes you always try hard to fight against the pressure.
Are you looking for a relaxing moment that can combat all fatigue after stressful moments?
Full body massage with organic massage oil is a great solution to boost your energy, stimulate blood circulation, bring a sense of relaxation and help clear your mind.
However, not everyone knows how to do massage properly. Let's find out now!
Certainly, massage oil is pretty common to most of us, especially those who have used through this service in the beauty center.
Medical studies show that massage therapy combined with organic oils has the potential to prevent many uncomfortable symptoms such as stress, anxiety, headaches, insomnia, arthritis, back pain, etc.
Although the disease is common and not life-threatening, the diseases greatly affect the lives of patients. Utilizing aromatherapy from pure essential oils helps to overcome this condition effectively.
A few cautions when using Japanese Cherry Blossom massage oil
- Avoid sensitive areas: Do not apply essential oils to the mucous membranes, eyes, and areas around the eyes to prevent oil penetration. Do not use body massage oil for face massage because concentration is usually denser.
If you want to use the face, you should drop a few drops into the bowl of hot water and do sauna.
- Do not go under sunlight 12 hours after applying essential oils, especially when using essential oils of citrus, citrus, lemon. It makes your skin more sensitive to light and causes the skin to darken.
- Avoid using essential oils for pregnant people, or those with allergies (asthma, asthma), epilepsy, cardiovascular disease, severe illness before use consult doctors. Keep massage oils out of reach of children.
- Please read through our ingredients carefully before applying. Even though we guarantee that our ingredients are all natural, some people might get allergic to ingredients like seeds, nuts or aloe.
Best Used By 12 Months After First Use.